It's right in the thick (PC for stink) of the holiday season. A lot of people are crabby and broke. I really am broke thanks to Black Friday sales and my impulsive debit swiping behavior, like I really need to put Dora on my debits cards saying, "Swiper no Swiping". But.... I aim to please! Well actually, My Husband Ate All My Ice Cream aims to please, but unfortunately there's no ice cream involved. What's that you say? You need a little extra cash? Okay! Or how about some Christmas DVDs to keep the kids occupied while you wrap presents? Or bake cookies, not because you are June Cleaver, but because you want to eat cookie dough? We have that too! Not cookie dough. The movies. Okay, I'll give you guys a cookie dough recipe that is totally worth trying, whether you enter this or not. It will be a blog post coming up after the contest.
There will be TWO winners for this mega-awesome giveaway! One will receive $50 delivered via Paypal. The other will receive these 5 DVDs from NCircle Entertainment
- “The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About Christmas” (NEW) – premiering this fall on PBS, this new DVD was specially-produced to ring in the 2012 holiday season, and features the voice of Martin Short as the Cat.
- “Dino Dan 'Twas a Dinosaur" (NEW) - follow the adventures of paleontologist-in-training Dan Henderson as he learns what might have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, tracks down a Euplocephalus, and gives the poem "The Night Before Christmas" a new spin!
- "Happy Holidays WordFriends" - a fun and festive DVD from the multiple Emmy Award-winning PBS Kids series, WordWorld, featuring three episodes – The Christmas Star, A Christmas Present for Dog, and Duck’s Family Reunion – plus a bonus music video, Dancing Dog.
- "It's Always Christmas With You" - the most recent holiday DVD from The Wiggles is a real treat for the entire family, filled with 14 original new tunes and seasonal favorites. The DVD features special celebrity guests (including ‘N Sync’s Joey Fatone) in performances filmed around the globe.
- “Puppy Party” - available in fetching holiday packaging, this adorable live-action DVD from Animal Atlas features Milo, the adorable Labrador Puppy, who’s invited over 25 puppy pals to a party! Filled with facts and antics, and an ideal treat for animal lovers young and old.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
To enter, all you need to do is follow the instructions in the rafflecopter form below, which pretty much entails liking all the hosts because we are awesome and taste funny! Note: If it doesn't show up, refresh the page. There will be two winners. Every single entry will be verified, to make sure that the person who wins did the work to get the prize. If the entry can not be verified, a new winner will be chosen. The giveaway closes on 12/12/12 at 12AM. Winners will be notified via email, and have 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only.
DRIBBLES AND GRITS received no compensation for this post and is not
responsible for prize shipment. For questions, email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, Dribbles and Grits does not necessarily endorse all the DVD's being offered.
Good luck my luvs and Godspeed.
Just in case, legal disclaimer...
NO WARRANTIES. Dribbles and
Grits and/or any person or entity on its behalf
expressly disclaims any warranty for the prizes involved in this contest
including paypal cash and the DVDs. The prizes are provided "as is"
warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not
limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of
use or performance of the prizes remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Dribbles and
Grits and/or any person or entity on its behalf be liable for any
whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business
profits,business interruption, loss of business information, or any
other pecuniary loss) arising
out of the use of or inability to use the prizes, even if advised
of the possibility of such damages.
That is my way to legally say, hey, if you win and the DVD skips, I don't have to, by law, get you a new one. I probably will try, so if you do win and the DVD skips, hit me a message and don't be mean. ABOUT ME section tells you how to get a hold of me, and there's a form. Also, I'm not in charge of the prizes and administering them as previously stated. BUT, like I said, if one of my readers wins something, and something goes wrong, let me know. I'll do my best to make things right just because I like my readers. If you can read my crap and still somewhat like me, you deserve a cookie and then some. In which case, I will be supplying a recipe for cookies in a blog post.
Labels: Christmas, Contest, giveaway